#Cake&Wreath Deposit (Full price £35)
We are really excited to bring the Christmas Wreath workshops to you again this year : its one of the highlights for us here and they really are so festive. Join us at the barns to create a beautiful wreath, from scratch. We are a chilled and fresh setting with a focus on good food, good value and we work hard to provdide a relaxed and informal atmosphere to enjoy your workshop with friends and relatives.
These workshops include a variety of beautiful fresh foliage and everything needed to make your wreath: decorations, ribbons, dried fruit etc. We have a lovely selection for you to choose from. (For information purposes, we use wire frames here). The Cake Hut will be open for a lovely seletion of sweet items and tea and coffee. This will be self service, free flow and unlimited throughout your time with us.
This year, we would ask that you please bring along some small garden snips (some will be available, but ideally bring your own) and some gloves are adviseable if you are worried about the Christmas tree pines.
At the start of each session, I will do a demonstration for you. It's a relatively simple concept and suitable for ANY ability. Any questions, one of the team will be with you and on hand.
The dates and workshop rooms can be found in the variations section. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CLICK AND BOOK THE CORRECT WORKSHOPS. PLEASE SELECT FREE SHIPPING DURING CHECKOUT.
Workshop 1 is upstairs and is a standard seated table for 6.
Workshop 2 is downstairs and is now a standard seated table for 8.
Outside is held under our wooden gazebos. This is entirely outside, but we will have the use of small patio heaters to take the edge off but its coats and festivities all the way out here! Festive music and a spot right outside the cake hut also - seated at wooden picnic benches, gazebo is open-sided. This accomodates up to 16.
- If you have any dietary requirements, please use the relevant information section at check out.
- FULL PRICE £35.00. DEPOSIT £15.00 and the balance will be due by 20th November 2022.
- Please note that deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE, unless we have to cancel the workshops.
- Workshop spaces can be booked individually or as a group booking - please ensure that you select the correct workshop room as this is very difficult to change with lots of bookings.
- If we do not fill all 3 areas of the barn workshops spaces (workshop 1, workshop 2 and outside) we will group together. We will advise you of this nearer the time if this is to be the case.
- If for ANY reason we have to cancel due to Government advice as per previous years (because lets be honest, who knows, although this does seem unlikely at this stage!) your packs will be sent out to you and hand delivered to an address of your choosing to enable you to still complete wreaths at home. This will come with a link to a video tutorial.